Russian Word of the Day
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Increase your Russian vocabulary by visiting this page on a regular basis. Every day, a new Russian word is posted with an English translation, pronunciation and examples of usage. You can also review all the words featured during the past month.
floor, sex, gender
[pohl]The dog is lying on the floor.
Photo by MR photography CC-BY-2.0
- Ва́за упа́ла на́ пол и разби́лась.
- The vase fell on the floor and broke.
- Соба́ка лежи́т на полу́.
- The dog is lying on the floor.
- Пол на ку́хне был ужа́сно холо́дный.
- The kitchen floor was terribly cold.
- Полы́ в до́ме блесте́ли, как но́вые.
- The floors in the house were shining like new.
- А́нна се́ла на пол у окна́.
- Anna set on the floor near a window.
View more examples >>
Recently featured words
Copyright 2001-2013 MasterRussian.com | Privacy
Policy | Contact Us