Russian Word of the Day
Friday, May 24, 2013
Increase your Russian vocabulary by visiting this page on a regular basis. Every day, a new Russian word is posted with an English translation, pronunciation and examples of usage. You can also review all the words featured during the past month.
under, for, near
[poht]The dog is lying under the table.
Photo by boboroshi CC-BY-2.0
- Собáка лежи́т под столóм.
- The dog is lying under the table.
- Постáвь корóбку под кровáть.
- Put the box under the bed.
- Часы́ висéли под карти́ной.
- The clock was hanging under the picture.
- Жeнá взялá меня́ пóд руку, и мы пошли́ к адвокáту.
- My wife took my arm, and the went to the lawyer.
- Под нáми живу́т óчень беспокóйные лю́ди.
- There are very unquiet people living downstairs.
View more examples >>
Recently featured words
Copyright 2001-2013 MasterRussian.com | Privacy
Policy | Contact Us