Russian Word of the Day
Sunday, March 1, 2015
Increase your Russian vocabulary by visiting this page on a regular basis. Every day, a new Russian word is posted with an English translation, pronunciation and examples of usage. You can also review all the words featured during the past month.
[DAH-zheh]Even if we come in half an hour, we'll arrive in time to catch the flight.
Photo by kevinzim, licensed under CC GA 2.0
- Ты дáже не извини́лся.
- You didn't even say sorry.
- Онá былá сáмой лу́чшей студéнткой, но дажé онá не сдалá экзáмен.
- She was the best student but even she didn't pass the exam.
- Дáже в такóм состоя́нии он мог продолжáть рабóтать.
- He could keep working even in that state.
- Можно дáже сказáть, Тáня краси́вая.
- One could even say that Tania is pretty.
- Если дáже мы приéдем чéрез полчасá, мы успéем на самолëт.
- Even if we come in half an hour, we'll arrive in time to catch the flight.
View more examples >>
Recently featured words
Copyright 2001-2015 MasterRussian.com | Privacy
Policy | Contact Us