Russian Word of the Day
Thursday, March 26, 2015
Increase your Russian vocabulary by visiting this page on a regular basis. Every day, a new Russian word is posted with an English translation, pronunciation and examples of usage. You can also review all the words featured during the past month.
relationship, terms, attitude
[uht-nuh-SHEH-nee-yeh]They are on friendly terms with each other.
Photo by Adam Jones, Ph.D., licensed under CC-BY-SA-2.0
- У них хорóшие отношéния.
- They are on good terms with each other.
- Какóе твоë отношéние к нóвому дирéктору?
- What is your attitude to the new director?
- Отношéния мéжду стрáнами налáдились.
- The relations between the countries improved.
- То, что ты говори́шь, не имéeт никакóго отношéния к дéлу.
- What you're saying has absolutely nothing to do with the case.
- Послу́шай, ну какóе э́то имéет отношéние к Кócте?
- Listen, what does it have to do with Kostya?
View more examples >>
Recently featured words
Copyright 2001-2015 MasterRussian.com | Privacy
Policy | Contact Us